Thursday, September 6, 2018

HELP ME

Dear Beloved

Greetings to you and on this great month of my last hope to survive my cancer illness. I am Mr Simon Derek, a cancer patient struggling for survival with cancer illness, I have been struggling with my illness for the past six years and I have come to conclusion after a brief consultation with my doctor regarding to my illness. Today I have decided to call it a shot and to find your email to write you with the little time I have to live or die.


I have been diagnosed with Esophageal cancer .It has defiled all forms of medical treatment, the doctor told me that I have about few months to live on this earth and I want you to help me distribute my funds $58 million dollars to less privilege charities in your country. You can also for the time being contact me through my email, I don't have the time to read more as sitting down for few minutes weaken my spine. I would like you to contact my lawyer as I have instructed him to help me transfer my fund to a charity home that will help the less privilege that needs help. My banker is aware about my conclusion for my money to be deposited to charity home.

I work with a company in Malaysia called Petronas oil & gas in the Miri offshore and my cancer illness started after a radioactive explosion in the offshore site in Miri Sarawak, I am really affected with chemical reaction that has affected me so deeply and I have been struggling for a long time.

Please you can contact me through my email (simonderk@aol.com) and do cc my lawyer (akmanabdul@hotmail.com) for arrangement to be done. With you prompt response to enable this transfer to be done. I will instruct my lawyer to issue you a 30% benefit for you assistance. I am only allowed to use this few days to communicate with you.

Hope to hear from you and do contact me only if you are interested in helping me get my wish done.


God Bless

Simon Derk

No comments:

Post a Comment