Friday, September 9, 2016

Fwd: Invitation

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "estelle" <estelle50345@sina.com>
Date: Sep 8, 2016 10:05 PM
Subject: Invitation
To: "usabearings" <usabearings@aol.com>
Cc:


Hi friend,

Good day!

I am estelle from Enrichgold company which is a manufacturer of bearing. The purpose of this mail is mainly to invite you paticitate the Shanghai bearing exhibition held at "​Shanghai World Expo Exhibition and Convention Center" in the Pudong, Shanghai, China from 9.20 to 9.23. But we will there from 20 to 22. Will you come? If you come, pls tell me, I need to count the number of exhibitors. Thanks you in advance!
I take over the work from my colleague, but she leave this company now, I lost your online contact way, could I have it again? skype, whatsapp, wechat and so on!

Hoping you every thing goes well!

--------------------------------

Best regards,


Estelle 

Oversea representative


Whatsapp: 0086 15222362618
Skype:estelle50345
Wechat: A-meter-of-sunshine

QQ:3454049494

Our own brand ERG!

No comments:

Post a Comment