Friday, August 12, 2016

Fwd: Manufacturer of bearing


---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: estelle <estelle50345@sina.com>
Date: Thu, Aug 4, 2016 at 10:30 PM
Subject: Manufacturer of bearing
To: usabearings <usabearings@aol.com>



Dear friend,

How are you?

I am estelle from Enrichgold Industrial & Trading Co., Ltd. Maybe my colleague contacted you before or I contacted you by myself. I want to say that whether you bought bearing from us or not and whether who contacted you before, now I want to introduce our company solemnly again.
Our company is professional in producing various of bearings. We are a manufacuturer and at the same time we are also the OEM of many famous supliers. We can also provide many high-copy well-known brand bearings, such as SKF/NTN/INA/NSK/TIMKEN and so on.
Our factory is located in Shandong, China. If you are familar with Chinese bearing market, you will know that the price will more competitive when the factory located here. As for the quality, I know every purchasing want to see the quality before he make big order, but do not worry, we can provide sampls freely but the freight charges you should pay it. We own enough stock, it can satisfy the urgent order easily.
We participate in Shanghai bearing exhibition every year, if you come, you can contact me at any time. I will attach some photos of our factory and production in this mail.

Looking forward to your reply!

--------------------------------

Best regards,


Estelle 

Oversea representative


Whatsapp: 0086 15222362618
Skype:estelle50345
Wechat: A-meter-of-sunshine

QQ:3454049494

Our own brand ERG!


No comments:

Post a Comment